-->

Mandopop Fans

Mandopop latest song lyrics with pinyin and translation, favorite song list, news, etc!

My 5 Favorite Chinese Songs on This Week

I have listen some good Chinese song this week, and I wanna share my favorite playlist this week to you on this blog.
Hope you like it~


Eric Chou - Unbreakable Love 



Unbreakable love is the latest song from the Taiwanese young pop star, Eric Chou. This is a sad romantic song, and it's really good to hear. The song tells about the lover who doesn't wanna lose the love that his dear gave to him, it seems that his lover was no longer there. But he is sure that he will always be there if his ex "looking back."
The king of lovelorn pop do his work well, he always sang a good song for his fans. And yeah, I like it much.

R-Chord - Thanks for Your Love


Another song which I always listened this week is xie xie ni ai wo from R-Chord. This song is a romantic comedy(?) song, the lyrics are really romantic and funny in some parts which make me fallin' love with this song. Isn't a new song, this song was released a couple of months ago. But, I still can't "kick out" this song from my favorite playlist.

Anyway, this song is one of my favorite Chinese love songs, you can see the full list here: Best Chinese Love Songs

圣结石Saint (ft. Dodo) - Really Don't Want To



Another romantic comedy song is listed on this post. Dodo's voice is really cute on this song, I like it so much. The music also makes this song cheerful, which is make this song even more beautiful. Actually, when I heard it for the first time, I immediately remembered a song from Silence Wang and By2 "You Dian Tian". I feel it a bit similar.

Nana Lee - Bu Ceng Hui Lai Guo


This is another beautiful new Chinese song from Nana Lee. Bu Ceng Hui Lai Guo is a pretty sad song with beautiful music. This song still becomes a song with highest music chart ranking in some Mandarin music chart. This song is #2 in KKBOX chart behind Namewee's Piao Xiang Bei Fang.
You should also hear the Martyn Lei cover version of this song (here), I like it both original and cover version.

Yoga Lin - The Ship


I'm happy that Yoga Lin released his new song, it's called Chuang or The Ship as official english song title. The lyrics and music are beautiful, absolutely Yoga Lin typical. It's released some days ago, you must listen it~ For me, it is one of the best Mandarin new songs in this month.

Don't forget to see this post:
My favorite Jay Chou sad songs


So that's my 5 favorite Chinese song this week~
How about you? Do you like those songs too?
Or you have your own favorite? tell me here so I can listen it too~
Thanks for watching, bye!
Author Profile

About Stefanie Lin

I'm a Chinese song big fans. Use Mandopopfans to share my favorite song lyrics with pinyin and translation, the news, top list of Chinese song. Hope you will like it, too.

0 Komentar

Post a Comment