-->

Mandopop Fans

Mandopop latest song lyrics with pinyin and translation, favorite song list, news, etc!

Top 7 Chinese Romantic Love Song You Should Listen in 2018

Actually, there are a lot of good Chinese love songs today. I'm sure you will not get any hardness to find it. Love and romantic song have a way to make you feel better, especially when you are fall in love, isn't it? And today, I will share to you my personal favorite of Chinese love song to you. You can sing this song to your beloved one during the Valentine's day or another ordinary day. I'm sure your dearest will love it~


The list of Top Chinese Romantic Love Songs to make your day better in 2018:


1. 谢和弦 R-chord - 谢谢妳爱我 (Thank for your love)


My most favorite mandarin love song in 2018 is 谢谢妳爱我 from R-chord. Simply, it's a beautiful, sweet, romantic, and easy listening song. I fall in love when I listened this song for the first time. The lyrics is just amazing, "Because you're here, I can see the future. You are the wife that I will marry in the future." It's beautiful right? 
Listen the music video above and comment how do you think about this song.

/div>

2. 周杰伦 Jay Chou - 告白气球 (Love confession)


告白气球 is one of the song from the king of mandopop, Jay Chou, which included in his latest album, Jay Chou's Bedtime Stories. This song quickly became popular not long after released, and thank for the Youtube, this song is gone viral (The music video is beautiful too~) 
Honestly, a bit weird for me when I listened this song from my favorite ballad singer (I also made the list of best Jay Chou songs, see it here: Top Jay Chou's sad songs) But who cares? Gao Bai Qi Qiu is a beautiful, romantic song with sweet lyrics, and cute MV too. You can see another list of Jay Chou love songs here: Best Jay Chou Love Songs

3. 王力宏 Leehom Wang - 另一个天堂 (Another heaven)


A beautiful love song from Chinese-American singer, Leehom Wang. The lyrics of this song tell us that when we meet a right person, he or she take us to the another heaven and bring unlimited happiness. This song is part of his Heartbeat album which released 10 years ago. If you like the Leehom Wang's voice, you will like his another love song such as Forever Love, and 依然爱你 (Still loving you)

If you like this post, I'm sure you will love this article too.

4. 校长 Xiao Zhang - 带你去旅行 (Travelling with you)



Do you love travelling with your dearest? this song is perfect for you. As the title said, this song is about a lover who take his/her lover travelling around the world. "I want to take you to the romantic of Turkey, and then go to Tokyo and Paris.... Actually dear, you don't have to be too surprised, we'll also go to the bustling Shanghai and Beijing together..." This is also an easy listening song, you can listen it in almost all the time and enjoy it.

5. 林俊杰 JJ Lin - 当你 (When you)



Our next favorite mandopop love song is the JJ Lin's When you. For me, it's an one of most memorable JJ Lin song, the lyrics is so sweet and beautiful.  "When your eyes squinted and smiled, when you drank a cola, when you're noisy..... when you told your today's problems, when you said that you can't sleep... I want to tell you, but I'm afraid that I will say it wrongly, I really love you, do you understand?"
Try to listen the song, do you like it too?
Anyway, JJ Lin also have a lot of love-romantic songs, here are some list for you:
只对你说 (Sarangheyo), Love U U,  一千年以后 (A Thousand Years Later), 手心的蔷薇 (Beauitful)

6. 周兴哲 Eric Chou - 永不失联的爱 (Unbreakable love)



This is the best romantic song from the "king of lovelorn people" Eric Chou (I also made the list of his best sad songs, here: Top Eric Chou's sad songs). The lyrics is undeniable sweet, it's tell about the love that will never leave. "You gave me the love that I will never want to lose, believe this love journey is just like the sea of stars, our beautiful story will never change, this is the most beautiful fate plan."
Such a good-romantic song right? how do you think?

7. 陶喆 David Tao - 爱很简单 (Love, so simple)



A lovely songs from Taiwanese Golden Melody Award-winner, David Tao. This classic Ai Hen Jian Dan which have a simple melody, lovable lyrics is one of the most popular song of him until now after its released in 1997 (more than 20 years ago!)

The lyrics is so sweet, "It's impossible to be happier, as long as we're together.... I don't want to ever lose you."

Another Mandarin love songs you should listen in 2018, too:

  • Popular New Chinese Pop Songs 2018
  • 杨凯琳 Rosie - 怎么还不爱 (Why Not Love)
  • 光良 Michael Wong - 童话 (Fairy tale)
  • 新樂塵符 - 123我爱你 (123 I love you)
  • 五月天 Mayday - 我不愿让你一个人 (I will never let you alone)
  • 林宥嘉 Yoga Lin - 全世界谁倾听你 (In this world, who listen to you?)
  • 曲婉婷 Wanting Qu - 我的歌声里 (You exist in my song)
  • 李玉刚 Li Yu Gang - 刚好遇见你 (Just meet you)
  • 卢广仲 Crowd Lu - 几分之几 (You complete me)

So that is our favorite Chinese romantic love songs that you should listen. How do you think? which one is your favorite? do you have your own favorite list? don't mind to share it with us here in comment section. Thank you~
Author Profile

About Stefanie Lin

I'm a Chinese song big fans. Use Mandopopfans to share my favorite song lyrics with pinyin and translation, the news, top list of Chinese song. Hope you will like it, too.

0 Komentar

Post a Comment