-->

Mandopop Fans

Mandopop latest song lyrics with pinyin and translation, favorite song list, news, etc!

List of Best 周杰伦 Jay Chou Zhong Guo Feng Songs

The King of Mandopop Jay Chou (周杰伦, Zhou Jie Lun) has his own unique musical style called, Zhong Guo Feng. I personally like this musical style so much, actually I love all of his songs because for me he is the best Mandopop singer now.  So in this post I will try to make a list of best Jay Chou Zhong Guo Feng-style songs, in my opinion.
But before that, for you who don't familiar with it, Zhong Guo Feng is a new genre of Mandopop which is fuse between traditional Chinese music / instruments with the Western musical style such as blues, rock, R&B, etc and usually with poetic, meaningful lyrics.

So, here we go:

青花瓷 Qing Hua Ci (Blue and White Porcelain)


Part of "On The Run" album, this song was released in 2008. After that, this song became one of the most popular Jay Chou's Zhong Guo Feng styled song until now. Qing Hua Ci have a beautiful, romantic, and poetic lyrics, with beautiful and calm Chinese instrument of course.

The lyrics:
The perfect shade of blue awaits the right weather, like how I wait for you. The moonlight smudged away the remnants of our ending. Like legendary porcelain obsessed with itself, your eyes full of laughter.

东风破 Dong Feng Po (East Wind Breaks)


After Qing Hua Ci, my next favorite is Dong Feng Po translated as East Wind Breaks. You can find the beautiful Chinese traditional instrument in this song, such as pipa and erhu. This song is part of his fourth album, Ye Hui Mei which released in 2003.

The lyrics:
Who is using the pipa to play. A song called “East Wind Breaks”? Leaves of the maple dye colour into the story. I can see through to the ending. I once held your hand walking that road outside the bamboo fence.

菊花台 Ju Hua Tai (Chrysanthemum Flower Bed)


Chrysanthemum Flower Bed is a soft and calm songs which also became official music theme of "Curse of the Golden Flower" movie. The lyrics of this song are so beautiful and poetic, with the Chinese instruments in some part of the songs, this song is surely one of the best Jay Chou songs for me.

The lyrics:
Crushed chrysanthemums reflect our pain. Your smile has faded. Hearts broken into million pieces like petals falling, I lay my troubles aside. Northern winds gush and the night is still young. Unable to shake off your shadow. Leaving me alone with my reflection in the water.
千里之外 Qian Li Zhi Wai (Far Away)


In this song, Jay Chou made a collaboration with another singer with unique voice too, Fei Yu-ching. The Chinese instrument throughout the song make this song so beautiful and calm. The reff part is jjust amazing for me, how about you?

The lyrics:
I sent you away to the beyond of thousand miles. Are you still there? Where comes the melody of zither? It's hard to guess is it alive or dead. Spend the whole life to wait for...

红尘客栈 Hong Zhen Ke Chan (Worldly Tavern)

Hong Zhen Ke Chan is another best Jay Chou Zhong Guo Feng style song in my opinion. This song is party of his Opus 12 album which released in 2012. This song have great music video too, the music video tells a story of a warrior who saved a lady, the background of this MV is in old kingdom in China that has beautiful scenery. The clothes used by Jay Chou are pretty cool, I like it. 
How about you?

The lyrics:
Red Dust Inn, the wind cutting like knives, the rain falling, fate knocking. I don’t care who takes the lead in the world of martial arts, I only bend my back for you


Another Jay Chou Zhong Guo Feng you hear, too: 

-------
Don't forget to read this:

-------



  • 发如雪 Fa Ru Xue (Hair Like Snow)
  • 兰亭序 Lan Ting Xu (Lan Ting Preface)
  • 雨下一整晚 Yu Xia Yi Zheng Wan (It Rains All Night)
  • 天涯过客 Tian Ya Guo Ke (Passer By)
  • 七里香 Qi Li Xiang (Common Jasmine Orange)
  • 爷爷泡的茶 Ye Ye Pao De Cha (Grandpa's Tea)
  • 稻香 Dao Xiang (Rice Field)
  • 烟花易冷 Yan Hua Yi Leng  (Fade Away)


  • So that is our list about 周杰伦 Jay Chou Zhong Guo Feng styled songs, tell me which one you like the most. Hope you like this list, please share it so more people will know how beautiul Jay Chou's Zhong Guo Feng music..
    Author Profile

    About Stefanie Lin

    I'm a Chinese song big fans. Use Mandopopfans to share my favorite song lyrics with pinyin and translation, the news, top list of Chinese song. Hope you will like it, too.

    0 Komentar

    Post a Comment