-->

Mandopop Fans

Mandopop latest song lyrics with pinyin and translation, favorite song list, news, etc!

Best List of 周杰伦 Jay Chou Love Songs

The King of Mandopop, Jay Chou have some love songs that you should listen to it. Most of his song are written by himself and popular lyricist Vincent Fang, the lyrics of Jay Chou song usually are heavily-romantic and sweet. It will be great for you to confess your love to your dearest, or even song to sing in your wedding party. So what the best Jay Chou love song according me?

可爱女人 Adorable Lady


Adorable Lady is a classic Jay Chou song which released in 2000 as part of his "Jay" album. This song is a basically tell us about a man who falling in love with his beautiful and cute girl. He thank the gravity for letting him to met the girl and he wanna melt into the girl's heart. The sweetest lyrics for me is; "Even the world is so big and I am small like a small ant, but still I want to use all of my strenght to protect you." Hey guys, It's a nice sweet-words to your girl, I'm sure she will like it.


告白气球 Love Confession


If Adorable Lady is a super-classic Jay Chou songs, Love Confession is his latest love song which included in his latest album, Jay Chou's Bedtime Stories. The music video of this song is very beautiful, I adore it so much. It filmed in the some romantic and famous place in Paris. Just like the MV, the lyrics is awesome too and perfect choice to confess your love. Let me show you some part of the lyrics: My dear, since the day that I fell for you, sweetness comes by so easily, my dear, don't be wilful, your eyes are saying "I do".

甜甜的 Sweetly


"I gently taste the love when you said that your love was me, I am still savoring the warmth you gave, I gently taste the aromatic temptation, you have everything what I like."
How do you think, the lyrics are so sweet just like the song title right? "Sweetly" is a part of Jay Chou's "On the Run" album which released 11 years ago.

You might like this post: Jay Chou 周杰伦 Latest Tour and Concert List

七里香 Common Jasmine Orange


Common Jasmine Orange is one of his Jay Chou's Zhong Guo Feng Style songs (See another list of Jay Chou Zhong Guo Feng Style songs here:Best List of Jay Chou's Zhong Guo Feng Style Songs) which released in 2004 as part of the album with same title. The music video of this song, which released 5 years ago in Youtube, has been viewed by more than 15 million viewers until now. The lyrics are pure sweet, "Rain falls the whole night, my love outpours just like the rain, The butterfly on the windowsill flutters like the beautiful paragraphs of a poem, I continue to write, writing my undying love for you into the end of the poem, You are the only person whom I want to understand."

简单爱 Simple Love


Simple Love is another classic Jay Chou love song in this list. "I want to be like this with no worries, singing as we walk along, I just want to hold your hand and not let it go, can love be simple without pain? You leaning on my shoulder, You sleeping on my chest, Like this kind of life, I love you, you love me." Simple Love is one of the most popular Jay Chou love song all the time.

The cover version of this song by Jason Chen and Ava King is awesome too.



Another Jay Chou love songs you can listen to:

  • 天台的月光 (Moonlight on the Rooftop)
  • 星晴 (Clear Stars)
  • 浪漫手机 (Romantic Handphone)
  • 手语 (Sign Language)
  • 爱的飞行日记 (Love's Flight Diary)
  • 园游会 (Fun Fair)
  • Any suggestions? please write it in the comment section.
Another post you might like:
So that is my list about Best Jay Chou Love Song, hope this post will help you to find a good song to confess your love, wedding, or just to make you have more choice to listen another song. Thank you.
Author Profile

About Stefanie Lin

I'm a Chinese song big fans. Use Mandopopfans to share my favorite song lyrics with pinyin and translation, the news, top list of Chinese song. Hope you will like it, too.

0 Komentar

Post a Comment